Indonesia Key Industries
Indonesia has a large domestic market. Consequently, private consumption and its political stability are factors that maintain the Indonesia’s economy.
Infrastructure Industry Capabilities
- There is a demand for infrastructure such as roads, ports, rails, water and power plants.
- In addition, there are great opportunities for Public-Private-Partnership (“PPP”) and Business-to-Business (B2B) projects
E-commerce Industry Capabilities
- The Negative Investment List revision made the industry more open to foreign investments that allow full ownership with investments of more than IDR 100 billion. Nevertheless, if the investments fall below IDR 100 billion, foreign investors are limited to a minority stake where they are only allowed to own 49% of shares.
- Tech-savvy population in Indonesia provides opportunities in e-market, e-fulfilment and e-services fields
- Likewise, increasing use of mobile phones in Indonesia over other digital devices provides opportunities for a mobile-first strategy